IDENTITY OF THE PERSON IN CHARGE
PRINCIPLES APPLIED IN DATA PROCESSING
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which they will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment.
The Holder will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
1.- With whom we share your data.
2.- How long we keep your data.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if applicable), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also view and edit that information.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including the data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data that we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where do we send your data?
Visitor comments can be reviewed through an automated spam detection service.
OBTAINING PERSONAL DATA
To browse https://lojaj.com you do not need to provide any personal information. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
The Owner informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Object to treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Owner and request information about the data that you have stored and how you have obtained them, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder are different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data, among which may be: name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to answer your questions.
For example, the Owner uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal information: name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the list of subscriptions, send advertising, promotions and special offers.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Owner’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks at:
The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of them.
On our website https://amazingirrigation.com/ the security of your data is guaranteed, since they take all the necessary security measures to do so.
LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that the Owner deals with are:
- Identification data.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF PERSONAL DATA
You undertake that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, exact and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a user of the website https://lojaj.com you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to the site, exonerating the Owner of any responsibility in this regard.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you have to send an email to email@example.com
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by others duly published.